A high quality teacher led nursery will open in September 2020.
Delivering excellent Early Years provision that will ensure optimum outcomes in the Reception class and beyond.
- Modern, purpose built accommodation
- Fully integrated within the new Academy
- Cohesive and seamless transition into the main academy
- There will be places for 26 FTE pupils – up to 52 places in total
- Morning, afternoon or full day places are available
- Vouchers can be used to fund places
- Working with other settings and providers to offer wrap round care form 7:30am until 6pm daily
The Spencer Academies Trust is seeking to identify a preferred provider who can deliver a high quality and comprehensive range of before and after school care options. Our rigorous selection process will ensure that we are able to offer our parents the best possible wrap round solutions at a competitive rate.
Our provider will:
- Offer comprehensive care for pupils from 7:30am until 6pm weekdays
- Take children to class and collect from classes
- Provide breakfast and a teatime snack or hot meal (depending on time of collection)
- Ensure that all staff are well-trained and highly effective
- Meet or exceed all statutory requirements
- Have a proven record of excellence in childcare
Once the preferred provider has been confirmed we will notify you of how to book provision and access the services they offer.
If you are interested in becoming the preferred provider please contact the trust at email@example.com