Special Educational and Disability Needs
Rosecliffe Spencer Academy is an inclusive school and we work hard to maintain our inclusive practice. We value the different contributions brought to our school by children from all walks of life and of all levels of physical and academic ability. In particular we aim to:
- Place our children at the focal point of all our aims.
- Ensure our children enjoy a stable and happy school life.
- Value and promote the all-round development of every child in our care so that they can grow and flourish socially, emotionally, academically and physically.
- Create an exciting environment for children to explore their own imaginative play.
- Ensure learning experiences are stimulating and resourced.
- Foster the all round development of each individual.
- Promote strong partnerships between school, home and the local community.
As part of our safeguarding delivery Rosecliffe Spencer Academy follows the procedures set out by the Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Partnership (formally called Nottinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board). New safeguarding arrangements are required by the Children and Social Work Act 2017 and Working Together to Safeguard Children 2018 and these arrangements set out how agencies should work together to safeguard children and promote their welfare.
- Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs P Chandhoke
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Bradley Evans
- Designated Governor for Safeguarding: TBC